Astrid Blaauw Weddings & Events is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Astrid Blaauw Weddings & Events
2134 GH HOOFDDORP
Telephone: +31 6 2511 4686
Astrid Blaauw-Thoonsen is the Data Protection Officer of Astrid Blaauw Weddings & Events.
Personal data processed
Astrid Blaauw Weddings & Events processes personal data because you are using our services and/or by providing this information to us. Below an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Allergies with regard to, for example, a lunch or dinner
- Physical restrictions, so we can make provisions
- Bank account number
Purpose and basis of processing the personal data
Astrid Blaauw Weddings & Events processes personal data for the organization of marriages and business events. Part of this can include: ceremony, lunch, dinner, reception, party, overnight stays, activities, transport, etc.
During the organization of a wedding or business event, there are contacts with the bridal couple, the family, the business client and various suppliers who deliver products and/or services for the wedding or business event.
We process your personal data for:
- handling your payment;
- to deliver goods and/or services to you.
- to call or e-mail if necessary to fulfill our services.
Astrid Blaauw Weddings & Events also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our taxes.
Astrid Blaauw Weddings & Events does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected.
We use the following periods for the following categories of personal data:
- personal data concerning guests: up to 1 year after the wedding/business event;
- personal information concerning client and subcontractors: up to 7 years after the wedding/business event to meet the requirements of the tax authorities;
- information that we save after 7 years, for example reference or references, will be made anonymous, for example by using only the first names and the date of the wedding-/business event.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Astrid Blaauw Weddings & Events will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of the concluded agreement and/or to comply with legal obligations.
Astrid Blaauw Weddings & Events will only provide your details to third parties who are involved in the organization of your wedding or business event. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data.
An important part of the work is making a time schedule in which is described who does what and when. Each scenario is unique. It is inevitable that names of the bridal couple, the family and the suppliers are mentioned in this time schedule. The amount of personal information is kept as limited as possible. The time schedule is only shared with those who are at work at the wedding or business event and who need it to fulfill their work correctly.
Cookies, or similar techniques, used
Astrid Blaauw Weddings & Events uses only technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit the website.
The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website, your ease of use and checking the performance of the website. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences.
We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of the browser.
View, modify, transfer or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete personal data. You also have the right to withdraw any consent for data processing, to object to the processing of personal data or to request the data for transfer.
You can send such a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we request you to send a copy of your ID. The advice is to make the passport photo, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport, the passport number and the Citizen Service Number unreadable, to protect your privacy.
Security of personal data
Astrid Blaauw Weddings & Events takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
For this we have taken the following measures:
- use of GDPR compliant cloud storage for documents and mail (Office 365);
- keeping the software that we use up-to-date;
- keeping the antivirus and antimalware protection up-to-date;
- keeping the firewalls both on workstations and on the Internet connection of our internal network up-to-date;
- passwords policy. This is enforced by a password management tool;
- secure storage of paper files;
- safely destroy paper files;
- regular checking of and, where necessary, revising technical security measures by a qualified IT specialist.
Processor will inform the controller of any 'personal data breach' as referred to in Article 4, sub 12 AVG.
For general information about the Personal Data Protection Act and requesting a brochure, you can go to the website of the government, or via www.rijksoverheid.nl where most information is available in PDF format.